Self-guided culinary tour in Jerusalem Machne Yehuda Market with the the Shuk bites card. The card allow you to explore, taste and dine at the best stands and stalls in Machne Yehuda market at your own pace, on your own time.
Self-guided culinary tour in Jerusalem's most famous Machne Yehuda Market. Enjoy Jerusalem's rich flavors, tastes and smells with the Shuk Bites Card that allows you to explore and experience the best of Shuk Machne Yehuda in an easy fun way.
With the Shuk bites card you can tour the market on your own time, at your own pace, while you taste and dine at the best stands and stalls in the Machne Yehuda market.
In the Machne Yehuda Market you will find a unique mixture of the old and the new, a lively marketplace and authentic neighborhood. The market incorporates food, drink, shopping, bars, restaurants coffee shops and chef-owned food stalls. All combined into one great cultural experience of local Jerusalem food, people and goods.
The market is open every day of the week, except for Saturday. Friday is the busiest day in the market. It is best to visit the market after 9:30 until 17:00
After purchasing your tickets, you will be redirected to a web page which contains the pickup point details in the market, as well as the shops and the stands for redeeming your tastings.
You also get an audio guide to accompany the Shuk Bites card where you can listen to the stories and the legends behind the Jerusalem market.
Food and Beverage
The tour takes 2.5-3 hours
1. The tasting details and the locations of some of the shops are subject to change, according to the current situation at the market, and the daily inventory. Our advice is to print out the guidelines form, which you will receive to your email inbox when you purchase the ticket, and read our recommendations.
2. Some of the tastings may contain gluten, nuts, sesame, different spices and other food products that should not be eaten by those who are allergic to these products. If you have a doubt that there is a certain food that you are allergic to in one of the tastings, we recommend that you do not purchase the ticket.
3. Please note: Each Shuk Bites ticket is to be used by one person only.
4. The Shuk Bites card is valid for a period of 6 months from the day of purchase.
5. For your convenience please bring earphones.
Orders booked on Friday and Saturday will be delivered on Sunday
Hans from Aarau, Switzerland
Jane from West Hartford, United States
Carmine from Gräfendorf, Germany
Anastasia from Speyer, Germany
Mike S Atlanta, Georgia USA
M. London, United Kingdom
Тур компания Эгед LLC, Ул. Хаавода 11
г. Рош Айн, 48017, Израиль